Plymouth MN Home Searching for New Family
2860 Zanzibar Lane N Plymouth, MN.
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2148 Square Feet, Offered at $374,900
Open House: 9/16 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
If you are on a search for a home in the award winning Wayzata School District we’ve got you covered. This stylish tri-level home is open and bright and offers warmth, charm, and comfort coupled with modern functionality. All the features and amenities on most buyers’ wish list are present in this well-appointed home, and you will love the improvements and updates that have recently been done by the current owners.
Four bedrooms and three baths on three levels of beautiful living space offer your family lots to enjoy. Its excellent location is convenient to highways, shopping, parks, and recreation. Located in the sought after neighborhood of Mapledell, this outstanding home is right off the Maple Creek Trail and Park. Did we mention your kiddos would attend Wayzata schools? Well, it’s worth repeating!
Here are 9 Reasons We Love our New Listing.
- Open, bright and airy floor plan, perfect for everyday family living converts seamlessly to an excellent venue for entertaining larger groups. Lots of windows let in the light
- Family room offers a gas fireplace. Imagine relaxing in front of the fire with a good book in your hands, and the family cat or dog stretched out in front of the hearth.
- The open kitchen was recently updated and features lots of rich wood cabinets, granite counters, and stainless appliances. I love the warmth of the planked kitchen floor, don’t you?
- The sunroom is a space for all seasons. Warm wood-paneled walls and ceiling, tons of windows looking out on an expansive and private backyard, a stove and plush carpet underfoot for cozy fall and winter enjoyment – this is my favorite room in the house.
- Master suite with private bath makes the perfect hideaway for grown-ups.
- The lower level is completely and beautifully finished. This large family room features a fireplace. And built-in shelving. The 4th bedroom is tucked away here and a ¾ bath for convenience. Perfect location for a teenager’s hangout or guest area for visiting family. Bonus points for the walkout feature to the backyard and deck.
- This home sits on a .4 acre lot and has a spacious flat backyard and large deck perfect for family enjoyment or entertaining friends and neighbor.
- Enjoy the benefits of being located in Plymouth, a quiet community with excellent metro connectivity, beautiful parks, miles of trails, and several lakes. About 20 minutes to downtown Minneapolis, 30 minutes to the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport and bonus points for Wayzata Schools!
- Last but not least the recent updates! Remodeled kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, premium plank kitchen floor. The 2017 upgrades include new carpeting throughout the home and 12 new maintenance free vinyl windows.
If you would like a private tour of this outstanding family home, you know where to find me.