Look What We Found in Edina
Posted by Joe Houghton on Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 4:50 PM By Joe Houghton / September 19, 2021 4 Comments
Welcome to 7510 Cahill Rd.
If you are in the market for a condo, one of the things you probably ask yourself when you see one you like is, "Will I enjoy living here?" It's an excellent question to consider, which is why Joe Houghton suggested it might be a good use of time to tell you why this condo in a quiet corner of Edina is a special place to live.
I couldn't agree more. Because whether you buy a single-family home or a condo, the community that surrounds you is part of the package. So I'm going to talk about the Windwood community for starters.
5 Reasons Living at Windwood is Outstanding
- The surroundings are lovely. The grounds remind me of a well-manicured and serene urban park. After viewing the condo, feel free to take a stroll around the two inner courtyards and perimeter and experience it for yourself.
- It's quiet, serene, and peaceful.
- It's social. If you enjoy being active in the community and getting to know your neighbors, you will have many opportunities to do so. You can play bridge, dominos, mahjong, and bingo. You can lunch on the deck or participate in a community breakfast. Join the book club, enjoy water aerobics in the pool, or participate in chair yoga. If you want to get more involved, there are committees you can serve on.
- Amenities, amenities, amenities! Here is the list: Indoor and outdoor pool, fitness room, his & her saunas, whirlpool tub, tennis courts, community garden, craft and hobby room, reading room, game room, workshop, and a beautiful new party room for events and gatherings. There is also a carwash with a vacuum in the underground garage. In addition, two guest suites are available to accommodate visiting family and friends.
- Windwood is very well maintained and clean. People are nice, supportive, and friendly.