Let the Magic of This Wayzata Home Enchant You
Let this Magical Wayzata Home Enchant You
243 Bushaway Rd, Wayzata, MN
Offered at $599,900 - Virtual Interactive Tour
Tucked away on an idyllic wooded lot in a cozy corner of Wayzata is our newest listing. If you are looking for a great family home that is close to all the city has to offer yet located in a community with a small town feel and a nationally recognized school system we have the perfect choice for you. Consider this gracious and elegant 5 bedroom 3 bath residence. This outstanding home offers 2360 square feet of living space with keynotes of elegant simplicity and peaceful serenity creating its signature ambiance.
Prepare to be enchanted by classic style executed with undertones of warmth and elegance. From the first glimpse, it is obvious this home has been meticulously and lovingly maintained. The décor is neutral and contemporary, and the perfect marriage of yesterday and today, traditional and modern. This home, in a highly desirable Wayzata neighborhood, sits on a half-acre lot that features natural beauty enhanced by professional landscaping. The setting, in a word, is magical.
What We Love About This Outstanding Wayzata Home.
- An abundance of windows to let in lots of light. The wooded surroundings enable you to let all the sunlight in without sacrificing privacy. You can follow the path of the sun from room to room.
- The floorplan allows each room to blend seamlessly into the next. The white millwork, the architectural details, the neutral gray that hugs the walls, and the beautiful hardwood floors are the perfect backdrop for your home furnishings, whether your style is traditional, contemporary or eclectic.
- The main level offers two family spaces, one slightly more formal at the front of the home and one more casual in the rear. From both the front and back of the home, the abundance of glass welcomes the views of the outdoors inside underscoring how seamlessly this home blends into its surroundings.
- It is sure to be a pleasure creating meals in this well designed and highly functional kitchen. Beautiful white cabinets, stainless steel, and granite counters are welcome modern touches to a traditional kitchen. Breakfast bar and a cozy casual dining corner with views of the backyard are like having your own private bistro.
- The kitchen leads into a spacious and elegant formal dining area which again shares views of the backyard and features a built-in buffet that is elegant in its simplicity, that defines the signature style of this beautiful home.
- The family room/sunroom is a true delight. This is the place the children gather to play and the perfect spot to enjoy morning coffee or a cocktail before dinner. What do I love best about this room? Is it the coffered wooden ceiling, the abundance of windows, the fact that there is access to both the private deck at the front and the backyard patio at the rear? As I picture myself seated before the fireplace in the dead of winter with a book and a cup of hot tea I realize, this is a room for all seasons and my favorite in a home where I love everything.
- The finished lower level can be tailored to suit your individual family needs either as additional living or entertaining space but also as a personal retreat for visiting family or friends. It could also function as a master retreat, a teen sanctuary, or if you don’t need another bedroom, a home office, play area, exercise or game room. The bonus is lots of light and air in this lower level living space.
- The location of this home is outstanding and enjoys a premier spot in this highly desirable Minneapolis metro community. In addition to being close to the city and having easy access to highways, entertainment, dining and shopping, a ten-minute walk and you will be looking at Wayzata Bay and the Yacht Club.
Open, airy, bright, light, spacious, elegant, warm and enchanting, I feel challenged to describe how much I love this home! As much as we may try, pictures and words do not do this property justice. To truly feel the magic requires personal experience.
Call Joe Houghton for your private tour. He loves showing this home and having lived in Wayzata for the past five years, he can tell you everything you want to know about life in this outstanding community.
Learn more about beautiful Wayzata MN: Real Estate Agents Love Wayzata MN